Funny Ny Jets Memes

Sam darnold was out indefinitely with mono the jets played on monday night football in week 2 of the nfl season and espn posted a funny graphic showing that qb san darnold was out indefinitely thanks to mononucleosis. A new york jets fan doesn t always eat pastries but when he does it s usually a turnover.

Lolo 376 Memes Well Toward The Rival Jets This Lolpats New England Patriots Coach Patriots Memes Nfl Funny

We make fun of your favorite football team.

Funny ny jets memes. It oftentimes may feel like we can be a grumpy bunch during our colder months but we promise we still know how to enjoy a good laugh. 98 percent of adults no longer believe in santa the other 2 percent are new york jets fans. Login the funniest page on the internet also trending.

Football memes funny new england patriots new york giants trash talking funny sports memes and jokes. Mark sanchez new york jets nfl funny sports memes and jokes. We re trying cromartie at wide receiver since tebow and sanchez can only throw to cornerbacks.

11 downright funny memes you ll only get if you re from new york. The only thing worse than a new york jets fan is a new york jets quarterback. From basketball football baseball to golf tennis swimming and soccer.

I put a jets logo on an airplane and now it can t touchdown. Create submit and share memes with our powerful editor. Create submit and share memes with our powerful editor.

From basketball football baseball to golf tennis swimming and soccer. I put a mark sanchez bumper sticker on my car and now it won t start. Feb 22 2013 the latest tweets from nfl memes nfl memes.

We ve had our fun with gifs and we will continue to do so and now it s time to take a look at the new york jets through memes. Accepting that this time the joke s on us here are a list of. One thing that most new yorkers tend to pride themselves on is the fact that the majority of us have a great sense of humor.

Create your own new york jets meme using our quick meme generator. Find the newest new york jets meme. The best memes from instagram facebook vine and twitter about new york jets.

All your memes gifs funny pics in one place. The jets have been so bad that most fans believe the name is a acronym for just end the season or one of my personal favorites just end the suffering even the worse jet pun couldn t crash and. The new york jets are a professional wait that s a joke right there nothing professional about how bad they are some teams are bad some teams are awful then you have the jets.

If you re unclear about what each meme represents i m sure someone. View more new york jets.

New York Jets Meme New York Jets Nfl Memes Funny Jets Memes

Jets Draft Nfl Memes Funny Nfl Sports Joke

Pin On Sports

Pin On Seattle

Pin On Boston Sports

New York Jets The Wide Receiver Graveyard Nfl Funny Nfl Memes Funny Nfl Memes

Hilarious Nfl Memes Fantasy Football Funny Fantasy Football Humor Football Funny

Nfl Memes Nfl Memes On Twitter Nfl Memes Funny Nfl Funny Funny Football Memes

Jets Memes Nfl Photos Superbowl Champions New England Patriots

Jets Memes Funny Football Memes Football Jokes Nfl Funny

This Iz Now Our 1 Most Favoritest Jets Fan Ever Nfl Funny Funny Sports Memes Sports

New York Jets Memes New York Jets Nfl Memes Sports Memes Funny Memes Football Memes Funny Football Memes Funny Sports Memes Football Funny

Pin By Shari White On New York Jets Funny Sports Memes Nfl Funny Sports Humor

Nfl Memes Sports Memes Funny Memes Football Memes Nfl Humor Funny Sports Funny Football Memes Football Jokes Sports Memes

Jets Nfl Nfl Funny Football Memes Nfl Memes

Too Bad Jets New York Jets Nfl Memes Nfl Funny

New York Jets Memes Quickmeme New York Jets Jets Memes Ny Jets

New York Jets Memes Quickmeme New York Jets Jets Memes New England Patriots

Pinterest